As the economic epicenter for a 200-mile radius, including portions of five-states, and serving a population of over 630,000 people, Rapid City is well positioned for even further growth and business development in the years ahead.
Our region enjoys a strong and healthy economic base of agriculture and tourism, and our economy continues to diversify in several TARGETED INDUSTRY SECTORS, including healthcare, metals manufacturing, and energy by leveraging these key regional assets:
- Ellsworth Air Force Base
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- Rapid City Regional Airport
- Black Hills Business Development Center
- Sanford Underground Research Facility
- Western Dakota Technical Institute
- National American University
- Black Hills State University- Rapid City
Take a look at what our area has to offer, then contact us to find out how we can help your business thrive in Rapid City and the Black Hills!
If you are a retailer or site consultant dealing with retail development opportunities, click here!